Thursday, April 21st – 6:00 P.M.
At Judah Lodge – Coldstream Room – Sugar Bowl, Norden
You are invited to join the first Placer County, Donner Summit Municipal Advisory Council for 2016. This meeting will include:
- Soda Springs Area Plan update
- Historic Donner Summit Gateway Welcome Sign and Visitor Kiosk project presentation
Municipal Advisory Councils (MACs) are comprised of local residents who advise the Board of Supervisors
on issues or concerns. MACs are designed to provide a local public forum where information about land use, transportation and general county information is shared and discussed. Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend MAC meetings to talk about issues that are important to them.
Below are some of the points on the agenda for April 21st:
- Potential Transition of Clinic Services in Kings Beach – Jeff Brown, Department Director, Placer County Health and Human Services
- Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) Update – future transportation issues in Placer County with an overview of options for addressing those issues, including infrastructure improvements, and the agency’s transportation funding strategy – Celia McAdam, Executive Director, PCTPA
- Update on the Soda Springs Area Plan – Nevada County’s planning efforts on Donner Summit and the first complete public review draft of the Soda Springs Area Plan – Patrick Dobbs, Senior Planner, Planning Department, Nevada County Development Agency
- The Historic Donner Summit Gateway Welcome Sign and Visitor Kiosk project – the grant of Tourist Occupancy Tax funds to the Donner Summit Business Group for a gateway sign near the Soda Springs exit off I-80 onto Old Highway 40 with a self-serve kiosk to distribute tourist information – Sue Busby, Castle Peak Vacation Rentals and member of the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association Board of Directors
Please click on the link to view the full agenda: